Minute Loan Center is available 24/7 online
in the great state of South Carolina.
Up to $2,500
Funds as soon as same day**
MLC of UT, LLC is licensed as a supervised lender by South Carolina’s State Board of Financial Institutions pursuant to the South Carolina Consumer Protection Code, §37-3-101.
This product extends credit up to $2,500 with flexible repayment options up to 9 months. It offers low rates and the ability to obtain more frequent advances if needed.
Installment loans are the go-to solution for your borrowing needs with low rates and flexible repayment options.
Installment loans are an especially useful resource for those who wish to:
- Consolidate other loans into one low and easy payment
- Buy furniture, electronics, or appliances versus renting them
- Assist with down payments for cars, boats, housing, or other substantial items
- Assist with unexpected bills
Installment Loan Fee Schedule As of November 6, 2020
|Amount Financed||# of Payments||Payment Frequency||Payment Amount||Interest Total||Total Loan Amount||APR|
- * Example assumes exact period terms for each pay cycle. The finance charge includes fees charged based on a Tiered Contractual APR which can range between 249% to 499%.
- * Examples listed MAY have an OPTIONAL fee assessment for ACH services of $1.00.
- * Examples listed MAY have an OPTIONAL fee assessment for MinuteMoney services of $9.95. See associate for details.
- * Minute Loan Center reserves the right as outlined in the loan agreement that in the event a payment is late by 10 days or more, you will be charged 5% of the part of the payment that is late, with a minimum charge of $8.40 and a maximum charge of $21.00.
- * Minute Loan Center reserves the right in the event your payment is refused by a financial institution, you agree to pay us a $30.00 handling fee plus any charges assessed by the institution that refused payment.
- * Examples are assumed based on exact on time payments. Finance charges will differ from examples if payments are made before the scheduled due date or after the scheduled due date.