South Carolina Personal Loans
Minute Loan Center works harder to Say YES! To get you the funds you need.
Minute Loan Center is available 24/7 online in the great state of Missouri.
Funds As Soon As Same Day**
This product extends credit up to $2,500 with flexible repayment options up to 9 months. It offers low rates and the ability to obtain more frequent advances if needed.
Installment Loans are the go-to solution for your borrowing needs with low rates and flexible repayment options.
Installment loans are an especially useful resource for those who wish to:
- Consolidate other loans into one low and easy payment
- Buy furniture, electronics, or appliances versus renting them
- Assist with down payments for cars, boats, housing, or other substantial items
- Assist with unexpected bills
Installment Loan Fee Schedule as of November 6, 2020
|Amount Financed||# of Payments||Payment Frequency||Payment Amount||Interest Total||Total Loan Amount||APR|
Example assumes exact period terms for each pay cycle. The finance charge includes fees charged based on a Tiered Contractual APR which can range between 249% to 499%.
Examples listed MAY have an OPTIONAL fee assessment for ACH services of $1.00. See associate for details.
Examples listed MAY have an OPTIONAL fee assessment for Minute Money services of $9.95. See associate for details.
Minute Loan Center reserves the right as outlined in the loan agreement that in the event a payment is late by 10 days or more, you will be charged 5% of the part of the payment that is late, with a minimum charge of $8.40 and a maximum charge of $21.00.
Minute Loan Center reserves the right in the event your payment is refused by a financial institution, you agree to pay us a $30.00 handling fee plus any charges assessed by the institution that refused payment.
Examples are assumed based on exact on-time payments. Finance charges will differ from examples if payments are made before the scheduled due date or after the scheduled due date.
* Certain limitations apply. All loans subject to approval pursuant to Minute Loan Center underwriting criteria. Minute Loan Center does not perform traditional credit checks as part of its credit transaction approval process, but does verify applicant information via national databases including, but not limited to, Clarity Services Inc. Due to state and verification requirements, not all applicants for on-line request may be eligible for on-line approval by Minute Loan Center. Some customers applying for Minute Loan Center loans may be required to submit additional documentation due to state law and qualification criteria. See your local store for more details and additional disclosures or visit the Products page for more details.
** Terms and conditions apply. In-store cash pickup not available in all states. Checks or alternative funding options are available and may be issued instead of cash. Loan funding requires verification of application information. Depending on ability to verify this information, loan funding may be extended up to two business days. Terms and actual APR may vary based on various factors such as state, loan term, loan product type, additional fees and/or other underwriting considerations including credit qualification on certain products.