MLC Line of Credit
Get A More Flexible Way To Access Cash
You’ve Never Had A Loan Like This:
More time to pay it back.
Credit line is available for a whole year.
Even AFTER you pay off funds you borrowed (up to one year).
Only borrow how much you need, when you need it.
Just request more from your credit line. No application needed.
You are just a click away from a more flexible way to access funds.
What is an MLC Line of Credit?
It’s a new way to access cash from MLC.
A Line of Credit is not a loan.
It provides a credit line, which you can borrow from as you need it.
How much can I borrow?
You can request Cash Advances up to your credit limit.
Am I eligible for a Minute Loan Center Line of Credit?
We try harder to get people to yes, but there are a few criteria that you need to meet to qualify.
• You are at least 18 years old.
• Have a valid government ID.
• You have an active checking account or debit card.
• You have a valid email to receive electronic disclosures.
• You live in a state where Minute Loan Center is licensed and offers the Line of Credit.
• You have a regular source of income.
• You are able to provide information to validate your identity.
• You meet our generous underwriting requirements.
• You agree to our terms and conditions.
Is the Minute Loan Center Line of Credit available in all states?
The MLC line of credit is available in Delaware & Utah.
More states will be added soon!
Do you check my credit to qualify me?
At Minute Loan Center, you can pre-qualify and it won’t affect your FICO® score.*
Over 25 years of state licensed service to hard working Americans.
* Certain limitations apply. All loans subject to approval pursuant to Minute Loan Center underwriting criteria. Minute Loan Center does not perform traditional credit checks as part of its credit transaction approval process, but does verify applicant information via national databases including, but not limited to, Clarity Services Inc and will reflect as such on your credit report. Due to state and verification requirements, not all applicants for on-line request may be eligible for on-line approval by Minute Loan Center. Some customers applying for Minute Loan Center loans may be required to submit additional documentation due to state law and qualification criteria. See your local store for more details and additional disclosures or visit the Products page for more details.