Louisiana Personal Loans
Minute Loan Center works harder to Say YES! To get you the Louisiana personal loans you need.
Funds As Soon As Same Day**
Minute Loan Center is available 24/7 online in the great state of Louisiana.
Line of Credit
Similar to a credit card, it gives you the ability to access funds when you need them. You can take an advance against your credit line, pay down, and borrow more as you need it, up to your credit limit.
Online Line of Credit Questions:
How much money can I borrow?
Residents may be eligible to receive a credit line up to $5,000.
How much does an advance cost?
The MLC Line of Credit accrues interest daily, but your minimum payment will be based on the greater of: all unpaid Interest Charges that have accrued as of the Closing Date of the Billing Cycle, plus ten percent (10%) of the outstanding Advance principal balances up to $1,000.00 or five percent (5%) of the outstanding Advance principal balances in excess of $1,000.00 or more; or (ii) $50.00. Remember, by paying on time or paying more than the minimum balance, you can save money and have more credit available when you need it.
When will my loan be due?
We want to make this convenient for you. You can choose to schedule automatic payments on your statement due date or can choose to have your statement’s minimum payment divided and presented on your pay dates. Choosing the pay date option makes it generally easier to manage your budget.
How can I get more cash?
As long as your Minute Loan Center online Line of Credit is active, you will be able to take advances up to your credit limit at anytime. When you pay down your advances, you immediately get access to more funds.
Minute Loan Center
Itemization of Charges – Revolving Credit
Interest Rates and Interest Charges
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Advances
| For balances up to $5,000, between 179.00% and 701.5625%, depending
on your creditworthiness.
|We will begin charging interest on advances on the transaction date.
Set-up and Maintenance Fees
Account Set-up Fee
$9.95 (one-time fee)
|Either 10% or $1 of each Advance, whichever is greater.
Credit Limit Increase Fee
Paper Statement Delivery Fee
$4.95 each time we agree, at your request, to increase the credit limit.
$9.95 for each paper statement we print and mail to you, if you cancel or
Interest Charges for Advances
Your Account is subject to Interest Charges (periodic rate Finance Charges). The Interest Charges for Advances are based on the Annual Percentage Rate(s) and corresponding Daily Periodic Rate(s) we include in your Account Opening Disclosures. We figure the Interest Charges on your Account by applying the Daily Periodic Rate to the “Daily Balance” of unpaid Advances in your Account for each day in the Billing Cycle. To get the “Daily Balance,” we take the beginning balance of your Account each day, add any new Advances, and subtract any unpaid Interest Charges, Fees and Other Charges, and any payments or credits. This gives us the “Daily Balance.” Then, we multiply the Daily Balance for each day by the Daily Periodic Rate to obtain the “Daily Interest Charge” for the day, rounding the Daily Interest Charge to the nearest whole cent. At the end of each Billing Cycle, we add together the Daily Interest Charges for each day in the Billing Cycle to determine the total Interest Charges due for your Account during the Billing Cycle.
Installment Loans are the go-to solution for your borrowing needs with low rates and flexible repayment options.
This product extends credit up to $1,000 with flexible repayment options for up to 9 months. It offers low rates and the ability to obtain more frequent advances if needed.
Installment loans are an especially useful resource for those who wish to:
- Consolidate other loans into one low and easy payment
- Buy furniture, electronics, or appliances versus renting them
- Assist with down payments for cars, boats, housing, or other substantial items
- Assist with unexpected bills
Installment Loan Fee Schedule
as of May 31, 2023
* Example assumes exact period terms for a 14-day Bi-Weekly pay cycle. The finance charge includes fees charged based on a Tiered Contractual APR which can range between 238% to 519%.
* Examples listed MAY have an OPTIONAL fee assessment for ACH services of $1.00. See associate for details.
* Examples listed MAY have an OPTIONAL fee assessment for Minute Money services of $9.95. See associate for details.
* Minute Loan Center reserves the right as outlined in section 8 of the loan agreement that in the event a payment is late by Five (5) days or more, we MAY assess a 5% fee on the unpaid portion of the payment.
* Minute Loan Center reserves the right in the event a payment is returned for Insufficient Funds, we MAY assess a $25 fee for the returned item.
* Examples are assumed based on exact on-time payments. Finance charges will differ from examples if payments are made before the scheduled due date or after the scheduled due date.
* Certain limitations apply. All loans subject to approval pursuant to Minute Loan Center underwriting criteria. Minute Loan Center does not perform traditional credit checks as part of its credit transaction approval process, but does verify applicant information via national databases including, but not limited to, Clarity Services Inc. Due to state and verification requirements, not all applicants for on-line request may be eligible for on-line approval by Minute Loan Center. Some customers applying for Minute Loan Center loans may be required to submit additional documentation due to state law and qualification criteria. See your local store for more details and additional disclosures or visit the Products page for more details.
** Terms and conditions apply. In-store cash pickup not available in all states. Checks or alternative funding options are available and may be issued instead of cash. Loan funding requires verification of application information. Depending on ability to verify this information, loan funding may be extended up to two business days. Terms and actual APR may vary based on various factors such as state, loan term, loan product type, additional fees and/or other underwriting considerations including credit qualification on certain products.